About Living Faith
BRF's Living Faith ministry exists to resource your spiritual journey through the Bible, prayer and fellowship.
We want to help people experience vibrant, living Christian faith and to live out that faith in their communities.
To this end we provide a wealth of opportunities to encounter and go deeper with God through a range of resources, including books, Bible reading notes and digital content, together with events such as the annual Festival of Prayer held in partnership with the Diocese of Oxford. Our Holy Habits programme encourages discipleship as a way of life with resources to support whole churches, small groups and individuals.
What began in 1922 with locally distributed Bible reading notes in Brixton, south London, has become a worldwide ministry. We want all our Living Faith content to enable people to keep learning and growing as Christians throughout their lives, and to feel part of a wider community of believers.
Explore Living Faith:
- Browse our wide range of books
- Sample one of our five series of Bible reading notes
- Check out our resources for Messy Church, Parenting for Faith, Holy Habits and Anna Chaplaincy
- Sign up to one of our events, including online home groups
- Download our Bible reading apps and other digital resources
Living Faith blog
For book lovers, our engaging blog features latest reviews, author blogs, interviews, guest blogs, recommended reads, news and updates, editor’s highlights and much more.