If you have a question that is not covered below, do contact us.

I'm looking for...

I'm interested in...

I want to...


GiftAid logo

Make your donations to BRF go further. For us to claim Gift Aid, you must be a UK taxpayer. If you tell us that you are a UK taxpayer, you are authorising BRF to claim back the tax on current and future donations until further notice (currently at the rate of 25p of tax on every £1 given).

If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations, then you are responsibly for paying any difference.

Please contact BRF if you:

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Mailing signup advert 3_250
LWND app Advert